Jenny Friedl, MSSc
Mainstays Of Professional Activity
- 7½ years of experience in the development, design and implementation of sustainable and effective work and learning processes in Higher Education: + More
- 7½ years of experience in the training and development of more than 1,200 people in psychological literacy in Higher Education : + More
- 3½ years of experience in supporting executive functions in international projects in the military aviation industry, contract value/project 10-30 m Euro, AMST-Systemtechnik GmbH
- >15 years of successful comunication and cooperation with people from different cultures and countries as well as working effectively in different teams, industries, working cultures and countries
Skills in a nutshell
Analysing, organising, implementing, evaluating, improving and developing work and learning processes from a psychological perspective and at the same time creating and facilitating a collaborative and results-driven work environment in German, Swedish and English.
Nominated for Best Teacher in 2018 among the 755 teachers at Karlstads university by the student union Karlstads studentkår.
- Leading teams by keeping the team focused on its goals, maintaining a collaborative climate, building commitment, setting priorities and managing performance,
- Responsive to people’s needs and thoughts, supporting them to achieve their goals,
- Open to new experiences, new skills and the willingness to learn new things,
- Perseverance, diligence and commitment in achieving goals, and
- Staying calm but focused on the task in challenging situations in order to solve the situation constructively.
You want more information? Then these links might be just right for you: