I love teaching.
„It’s a superpower – but you have to know your kryptonite“ (R. A. Gurung, professor in psychology)
My latest reads
- Jenny Baker: Sustaining Leader Engagement and Effectiveness During the Prolonged Crisis of COVID-19. The Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
- Daniel Markovitz: Productivity is about your systems, not your people. Harvard Business Review.
- Michelle Pacansky-Brock: How and why to humanize your online course.
- Götebors University, Sweden, about hybrid courses: Hybridundervisning (campus och distans på samma gång).
- Andy Molinski: If You’re Not Outside Your Comfort Zone, You Won’t Learn Anything. Harvard Business Review.
- The Center for Research on Environmental Decisions at Columbia University: The Psychology of Climate Change Communication. A Guide for Scientists, Journalists, Political Aids, and the Interested Public
- Funmi Amobi: A Framework for Engaging Students in Synchronous Class Sessions: Interactive Lecture
- Regan A. Gurung and John Dunlosky: Take Note: How to study during the epidemic and beyond
- Kelly Greenwood and Natasha Krol: 8 Ways Managers Can Support Employees’ Mental Health