I regularly read (research) articles published by scientific journals, professional associations or other key players to keep myself up to date and my practice current (note about the order: my latest read articles are on the top of the list).
My TOP articles for September 2019 are:
- Lederman, D: The Global Landscape of Online Program Companies. Published at Inside Higher Ed.
- Schermuly, C. S., Arlt, R., & Geissler, C.: Über die Zukunft des Führungskräftetrainings – Ein Gastbeitrag. Published at Leadership Insiders.
- APS Busines Minds: How Connections with Coworkers Affect Our Reaction to Toxic Management. Published at APS: Association for Psychological Science.
My TOP articles for August 2019 were:
- Eva Berlin: Norsk metod för att utreda mobbning på jobbet får psykololgipris (engl. Norwegian method to investigate bullying receives psychology prize). Published at Du & Jobbet.
- Benjamin E. Baran and Scott C. Bible: Agility and Agile: An introduction for people, teams and organizations. Published at the SIOP White Paper Series by SIOP.org
- Preston McKenzie & Sumona De Graaf: Benefits of socioeconmic diversity to organizations: How organizations can promote and benefit form socioeconomic diversity. Published at the SIOP White Paper Series by SIOP.org.
- Eden King, Lisa Finkelstein, Courtney Thomas and Abby Corrington: Just how different are Millenials, Gen Xers, and Babyboomers at Work? Published as a Generational Issues-article by HBR.org, the Harvard Business Review.
- Jürgen Weibler and Gerd Thielmann: Führungsstab der Polizei – Entscheidungen in Extremsituationen. Published at the blog Leadership Insiders.